List of Ingredients
- Ketchup of beets:
- - 8 oz of cooked red beets
- - 3 tbsp of fine sugar
- - 2.5 oz of raspberry vinegar
- - 2lb ground beef or turkey
- - Salt & Pepper
- - 1 log Plain, Chive & Onion, or Garlic Couturier Goat Cheese
- - ½ red onion
- - 1 oz of young spinach sprouts
- In a saucepan, place the chopped beets, sugar and raspberry vinegar and cook for 5 minutes.
- Blend everything off the heat until smooth ketchup.
- Shape the burgers and cook them in a hot nonstick pan, 3 minutes per side. Place the slices of goat cheese on the steak for 1 minute before the end of cooking and cover the pan, cook until the goat cheese is melted.
- Brush the beet ketchup burger buns, place a few leaves of young spinach sprouts and place the steak topped with goat cheese. Finish with slices of red onion and tomato.