Welcome to HudsonValleyCreamery.com (“Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Hudson Valley Creamery, LLC, and its affiliated entities (individually or collectively “HVC” or “the Company”), 2986 US Route 9, Hudson, New York 12534.
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
II. ACCESS AND USE
1. Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
2. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the, use of the Website or Website Content;
3. Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy, scrape or mine or deep link the Website or Website Content or complete any form for any purpose without the express written permission of HVC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, HVC grants public search engine operators with permission to use automatic devices to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission at any time;
4. Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, usernames, passwords, and email addresses;
5. Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
6. Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
7. Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
8. Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
9. Encourage conduct that violates any federal, state, or local law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s membership without permission, etc.);
10. Violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or
11. Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
C. If you are under the age of thirteen, then you are not authorized to use or view the Website By visiting the Website, you represent, warrant, and covenant that you are at least 13 years of age.
III. USER CONTENT
A. We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise make available on the Website (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content and/or other materials (“User Content”). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on the Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
B. You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary, or other third party right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
C. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
1. Violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary, or other third party right of any person or entity;
2. Impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
3. Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
4. Is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
5. Includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
6. Contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
7. Is a chain letter of any kind;
8. The licensed use by us of which would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party; or
9. In our sole discretion, restricts, or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
E. By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online or other use or publication of your User Content.
F. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the Websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
G. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. Please exercise caution and common sense when viewing User Content. We have no obligation to post, maintain or otherwise make use of User Content and do not guarantee distribution of User Content. We may discontinue operation of the Website, or your use of the Website, in either case in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. You have no right to maintain or access your User Content on the Website and we have no obligation to return your User Content or otherwise make it available to you.
H. The rights granted by you hereunder may not be terminated, revoked, or rescinded and are not subject to reversion. If you become aware that User Content you have submitted includes any material for which you lack the unrestricted right to grant us the rights set forth above without obligations or liability to any party, you agree to promptly provide us with detailed written notice thereof to Hudson Valley Creamery, LLC, 2986 US Route 9, Hudson, New York 12534 and email@example.com.
IV. CONTENT AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
A. We provide the Website including, without limitation, Website Content, for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on the Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
B. In some instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third party. We do not endorse or warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than HVC’s authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
C. The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse and we do not in any way warrant the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third party or its website. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time, without notice.
VI. DISCLAIMERS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HVC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SOME OF the LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. The company does not represent or warrant that the Website will be available at any time or location, THAT IT is free of errors or that you will achieve successful results from following any instructions or recommendations. The Company assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of or browsing in or downloading from the Website.
X. AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
If you have any questions or wish to contact us for any reason, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated as of April 8, 2021
Hudson Valley Creamery
2986 US Route 9
Hudson, NY, 12534-4407
Soignon, Couturier & Capra brands – Distributed By Norseland Inc.
3 Parklands Drive, Suite 102
Darien, CT 06820
IQF Cheese and Butter Range:
Distributed by White Toque Inc.
11 Enterprise Ave N
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Sign up with your email address to receive fresh news, recipes, and updates.